1. look on somebody’s face: a look on somebody’s face, conveying a thought or feeling
• listened with a puzzled expression
2. LANGUAGE word or phrase: a word or phrase that communicates an idea
• It’s a common expression in this part of the country.
3. conveying of thoughts or feelings: the communication of thoughts or feelings, e.g. directly to another person or through a work of art
• a heart-rending expression of sorrow
4. way of communicating something: something done or given as a means of communicating a feeling or thought to somebody else
• As an expression of my gratitude, I’d like you to accept this vase.
5. inflection in voice: somebody’s intonation or tone of voice
6. MUSIC interpretive element of music: the interpretive element of music, including tempo, dynamics, articulation, and phrasing, by which a player or singer evokes emotions
7. MATHEMATICS mathematical representation: a combination of constants, operators, and variables representing numbers or quantities
• an algebraic expression I hope this few meaning of expression serves
As inspiration to all of you then post your best article here photo, video, music or writing Tell me how you define EXPRESSION .
Happy Sunday Post …..Jakesprinter
New to Word press? Whether you’re a beginner or a professional, you’re invited to get involved in my Weekly Competition to help you meet your blogging goals and give you another way to take part in 2012 Water Dragon Event. Everyone is welcome to participate, if your blog is about photography,Videography, Graphic Artwork Or Writing .
Here’s how the weekly photo Competition works:
1. Each week, we’ll provide a theme for creative inspiration. Show the world based on your interpretation what you have in mind for the theme, and post them on your blog anytime before the following Sunday when the next photo theme will be announced.
2. Subscribe to jakesprinter so that you don’t miss out on weekly challenge announcements. Sign up via the email subscription link in the sidebar or RSS.
GET THE BADGE FOR YOUR IMAGE WIDGET….
Make sure to have the image link to http://jakesprinters.wordpress.com/ so that others can learn about the challenge, too.